Laydy Liu Bei

Laydy Liu Bei

Infor Lady Liu Bei :

- Start: 5 Star ( Max 6)
- Type : Defensive 
- Attribute : Wood


Skill of Lady Liu Bei:

- Leader : Wood attribute generals take 30% reduced damage from offensive AoE skills.

- Active : Deals300% damage to a single target. Chance to stun the target. [Cooldown: 105 seconds]

- Auto : Has chance to silence a target and the enemies in front, and behind the target.[Cooldown: 61 seconds]

- Passive 1 : Gains 50% life steal

- Passive 2 : Gains 80% chance to take damage.\nTaking damage grants 20% bonus defense for the next 2 turns.

Other News

    Game SG140